June 2 Update: You've missed the banquet cutoff, but you may contact Madelyn to see if there are cancellations - firstname.lastname@example.org or 317-459-2150.
You are always welcome to "just show up" for any of the rides. Please park in the Canida Dentistry lot next to the Riverboat Inn.
RideWithGPS (Updated May 30)
Maps / Cue Sheets
MadisonRoutes2D.pdf (Updated May 30)
StreamCliffLocalRoutes.pdf (You may ride these on your own if you can't make the start at the Madison Walmart)
List of Madison Restaurants
Friday, June 3
- 9:45 a.m. – Stream Cliff Farm Ride of 49 miles starting at the Walmart on top of the hill in Madison. We will ride this together with one or two groups based on speed. The route will have rolling hills to lunch at Stream Cliff Farm in Commiskey, IN. After lunch we’ll ride flat roads back to Madison. For those not up to 49 miles, we will have routes of 18, 32, & 40 miles starting at Stream Cliff Farm. In case of rain, we will drive to Stream Cliff Farm for lunch at 11:00a.m. After lunch (12:30p.m.) we'll ride a 42 mile route starting at the farm.
- 8:30p.m. Dessert social at the hotel sponsored by Bob and Charlotte Canida
Saturday, June 4
- 9:00 a.m. – Lexington Ride of 30 (remote start), 40, 52, and 68 miles with a lunch stop at LeRoy’s in Lexington, IN. The ride will start with a gentle 2-mile hill of 4% grade, taking you past Clifty Falls State Park. From there the routes will all be rolling terrain. All routes will pass through Hanover College.
- 2:00 p.m. – Socializing on the patio at the Riverboat Inn. HOOTs will provide soft drinks and snacks.
- 5:30 p.m. – Dinner provided by Sweet Ps Catering at the Riverboat Inn. (Included in hospitality fee)
- 7:00 p.m. – Socializing on the patio at the Riverboat Inn. HOOTs will provide soft drinks and snacks.
Sunday, June 5
- 9:00 a.m. – Vevay Ride of 20, 41, and 57 miles with a rest stop in Vevay. The route of 41 miles to Vevay will have two hills of about 6% grade taking you away from the river. They’ll be a 16 mile optional loop at Vevay, and then all routes will return along the river (flat) to Madison. For those wishing to avoid any hills, you may do an out-n-back along the river for any distance you choose.
Bonus Dairy Queen Ride – Ride across the bridge to the Milton Dairy Queen with an optional 20 mile out-n-back west along the Ohio River. You can do this route anytime at your convenience.